Privacy Terms and Conditions
You are hereby informed, pursuant to art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, that Work & Work s.r.l. will process the data you contribute in compliance with the legislation on safeguards for the processing of personal data. The personal data you contribute are collected by telematic means and processed, also digitally, directly and/or through designated third parties (provider companies) for the following purposes: - purposes related to the delivery of the service and management of the purchase order for products; - statistical purposes, dispatch of advertising material, also by email. Your data may be supplied to third-party, controlled or controlling undertakings. Within the company, the data may only come to the knowledge of specifically designated persons working in the IT System, Marketing, Sales, Admin and Accounting and Customer Care departments. Pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, you are entitled at any time to obtain, from the Data Processor, information concerning the processing of your data, its methods and purposes and the logic applied, as well as: 1) confirmation of the existence of the data; 2) the identity of the Data Controller and Data Processors; 3) the updating, rectification and supplementation of the data; 4) erasure. The Data Controller is Work & Work s.r.l. - email@example.com
General Conditions for Access
By accessing and using this website, belonging to Work & Work s.r.l., users agree to the following terms and conditions:
Exclusion of guarantee and limitation of responsibility
Although great care has been taken to guarantee the accuracy of the information on this website, Work & Work s.r.l. supplies the said information "as is" and excludes any explicit or implicit guarantee, including, for example, implicit guarantees of saleability or use for specific purposes. Users accept all responsibility for the use of this website and the associated costs. Work & Work s.r.l. declines any responsibility relating to direct, accidental, consequential or indirect damage of any kind deriving from the access to or use of the information or software made available by this website.
The guarantees and representations on this website relating to Work & Work s.r.l. products and services purchased by users shall be subject to the terms and conditions agreed to in the respective contracts for the said products and services.
Moreover, Work & Work s.r.l. does not provide any guarantee regarding the accuracy and reliability of the information contained on websites not belonging to Work & Work s.r.l. referred to, also by means of hyperlinks, on this website; Work & Work s.r.l. declines any responsibility relating to materials created or published by third parties contained herein. Work & Work s.r.l. does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful items on this website or the correlated websites.
The copyright to this website, and the information and software made available to users via this website, is the property of Work & Work s.r.l.. All rights are reserved.
All reproduction, duplication, copying, transfer, distribution, saving, modification, downloading, or any other use for commercial purposes, of the information and software made available by means of this website is forbidden except with the prior written authorisation of Work & Work s.r.l.. However, information may be reproduced, saved and downloaded for personal purposes without the written authorisation of Work & Work s.r.l.. Under no circumstances shall the said information or software be supplied to third parties.
Work & Work s.r.l. reserves the right to amend or supplement the contents of this website at any moment.
Information sent by users
All material or information sent to Work & Work s.r.l. shall be considered as non-confidential, non-exclusive, freely usable and completely sub-licensable. By sending material or information to Work & Work s.r.l., users guarantee that the said material is suitable for publication.
Visiting one or more pages of the Work & Work s.r.l. website may generate the following types of cookies:
• session cookies for management of the authentication service used to enable users to access any restricted areas of the Work & Work s.r.l. website; authentication cookies allow the temporary storage of the user's username and password or equivalent credentials which enable his or her unique identification;
• analytical cookies used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they access and use the Work & Work s.r.l. website. Data are collected for the sole purpose of processing anonymous statistical information on use of the Work & Work s.r.l. website and to monitor its correct operation. Browsing data may only be used with a view to the identification of the user if this is necessary for the investigation of IT crimes. These cookies only pursue statistical purposes and collect information solely in aggregate form.
• third-party cookies: anonymous third-party cookies are set on some pages with links to social networks and other multimedia applications. With regard to the policy cookies of the social networks linked to the Work & Work s.r.l. website, users may consult the individual policy statements:
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies?ref_type=sitefooter
- Google Plus http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- You Tube http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Pursuant to opinion WP194 issued by the Italian Data Protection Working Group under art. 29, no prior consent is required for the type of cookies used by the Work & Work s.r.l. website. Browsing the Work & Work s.r.l. website implies agreement to its conditions of use, including functions linked to cookies, which may be disabled by using the specific options provided in the various types of browsers, explained in the next point. In no cases are cookies used for user profiling.
How to disable cookies
All browsers can be set to prevent them from accepting cookies: by modifying the preferences of their Internet browser, Users may accept all or only some cookies or reject them all. However, permanently disabling them may lead to browsing difficulties, or sometimes the inability to use some of the website's functions and services.
The following are the cookie disabling processes for the most commonly used browsers: On browsers not listed below, refer to the help documentation issued by the individual producers.
Internet Explorer 8.0+:
• Click "Tools" in the menu bar and select "Internet Options"
• Click the "Privacy" tab at the top
• Drag down the cursor to "Block all cookies"
• Click "Tools" in the menu bar
• Select "Options"
• Click the "Privacy" tab
• Check the "Enable tracking protection" box
• Click "Chrome menu" in the browser toolbar
• Select "Settings"
• Click "Show advanced settings"
• In the Privacy section, click the "Contents Setting" button"
• In the "Cookies" section, select "Block third party cookies and site data" and "Prevent sites from setting data"
• Click the Safari menu and select "Preferences"
• Click the "Privacy" tab"
• In the "Block cookies" section, specify whether you wish to accept cookies always or never, or only from sponsors and third parties. For an explanation of the various options, click the Help button with the question mark. If Safari is set to block cookies, it may be necessary to accept them temporarily to open the page. Then repeat the steps described above and select "Always". Once you have finished using the help function, disable cookies again and erase them.
For further information/updates, reference can be made to the instructions provided by the various producers, at these links:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=eng
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie#w_impostazioni-dei-cookie
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
How to disable the collection and use of your data by Google Analytics
Google allows you to prevent Google Analytics from collecting and using your data by means of a specific browser add-in, available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
The following links provide more information about cookies and their use: